As Stacey from The Tilted Quilt says about a Quilty Bucket List, "It's the quilts that we all have on our lifetime to-do list...that made you say 'Some day, I want to make that quilt'."
Do you have a board on Pinterest?
Or have Post-Its stuffed in quilting books on your shelf?
Or if you are like me; you've kept the list tucked away in your "mind palace"...hahaha
I thought I would share my Quilty Bucket List, or what I can remember of mine, even though it is
ridiculously long [not as long as I thought]. Maybe one day I'll be able to cross something off of this list, who knows.
- Single Girl (inspiration BlueElephantStitches)
- Double Wedding Ring (old school version)
- Medallion Quilt (inspiration Carrie)
- Scrap Vomit Quilt (inspiration Emerald City from Marit)
- HST randomness (inspiration Pistols at Dawn)
- Kaleidescope Patchwork (inspiration Urban Outfitters)
- Improv Strip (inspiration Amy Smart or LuluBloom)
- Red & White (because these are amazing)
This is not to say that I don't have other quilts that I would like to make; but these are the ones that I continually swoon over.
What's on your list?
Happy Thursday !!