Let's see what I've been able to do.
- Install gutters on garage (Nope, not yet)
- Put up SheetRock in WorkStation 1/2 of garage (Done, plus my Dad has been working on the rest of garage)
- Replace cracked window pane -or- replace full window (Not Yet)
- Paint basement (Nope)
- Demo and replace warped/broken front driveway stairs (Nope)
- Kilz "Alien Bedroom" (Yes, it's done)
- Remove "Alien Bedroom" carpeting (Yes, it's done)
- Buy Washer & Dryer (Yes, and to make it better they are on the main floor)
- Create Daylily Garden on Front Yard & Back Yard slope
I'm going to use Daylilies for a few reasons. First, I love them. Second, they are indestructable...you can do nearly anything to them and they will still grow and flower. Third, my parents have a huge pile of them at their house that they don't mind parting with. Fourth, whatever you plant one year seems to triple the next year.